Saturday, March 26, 2005

A joke from Boise

Everytime I'm flying to Boise with a captain I haven't flown with before, I feel compelled to tell this joke.

A stunning blonde gets on a flight to Boise and takes a seat in First Class. All is well until a man boards and sees her in his seat, and alerts one of the flight attendants. The FA checks the woman's boarding pass - sure enough, she's supposed to be back in 21F. "Maam, you're going to have to go sit in your assigned seat," she says.

The blonde looks at her defiantly and says, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to Boise. I'm sitting right here."

This flusters the FA a little bit; she goes and gets the lead flight attendant. The lead FA reitterates the need for the blonde to relocate herself to coach, and again the woman responds: "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to Boise. I'm staying put."

The flight attendants, rather upset, go tell the captain the news. The captain grins and says, "My wife is a blonde. I know how to handle this." He goes back to first class and whispers something into the blonde's ear. Immediately she stands up, gathers her things, and moves back to her assigned seat.

Amazed, the FA's ask the captain what he told her. "Oh, I just told her that coach is going to Boise, but first class is going to Boston!"

0 comments: