Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hippies Suck!

(As Eric Cartman would say)



Heh, why don't ya commit a random act of senseless beauty and fix your bumper!?

Update: I'm a very bad person for making fun of hippies and other people with idealist bumperstickers. Furthermore, I'm a bad pilot for it, a disgrace to my airline. To make amends, I'll make the following PA tomorrow:

"Dear brothers and sisters, welcome to our bonding experience at 25,000 feet. As fellow laborers, we feel connected to you and are pleased to share the bounty of our all-natural food and drink cart with you. No payment is neccessary - in this commune aloft, every person gives according to their abilities and takes according to their needs, and money is simply a token of enslavement we must all reject. For the next hour, bask in the positive energy of this flying friendship vessel. Once we return to mother earth, make sure that you take your joy and your positive aura with you! Now, our esteemed group leader, Captain Doug, will lead us in a heartfelt rendition of 'We are the World' along with the controllers of Seattle Center."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm not making any political statement here but regardless of party affiliation, anyone who has a problem with "random acts of kindness" sounds a little messed up to me.

You're a pilot for Horizon?? I'll stick to other airlines in the hopes that my pilot has a better attitude about life.

Sam Weigel said...

Heh heh heh...I can just see the NTSB report. "Pilot flew well below published MDA for the approach and impacted high terrain short of the runway. Probable cause is the pilot's poor attitude on life, as evidenced by his making fun of smarmy bumper stickers."

Does your Prius have a "We are all children of mother earth" bumper sticker on it?

Anonymous said...

What the fuck, Sam...

Sam Weigel said...

Ok, the Prius comment was a little harsh...but admit it, Sylv, the fake PA was funny!

Anonymous said...

hella funny

Unknown said...

I HATE HIPPY BITCHES I KNOW ONE.... SHE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ASS

HIPPY ASS