Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ahoy, bloggers!

Just a quick post from Rosholt, SD, where I'm kickin' it with Dawn, my parents, and the inlaws. We launched the inlaws' MacGregor 25 last night and did a sunset cruise, and then I took my parents out this morning.





Above, my dad takes the helm as my mom relaxes. She took the helm once but panicked when a gust of wind heeled the boat to 15 degrees. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that!

PS...A shiny new dollar bill to any sailing-savvy reader who can tell me what piece of rigging is out of place in the above picture. I'm not referring to the fact that my dad doesn't have the mainsheet in his hand.

1 comments:

TgardnerH said...

The foot of the sale is ruffled, which means either the outhaul is too loose or the tack is not attatched properly with a pin at the gooseneck.