Monday, February 21, 2005

Sam jumps on the Blogging Bandwagon

According to Fortune Magazine, approximately 100,000 new blogs are being created daily across the internet. In true blue "me too!" fashion, I've figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon before it gets, like, soo last year! But, what to write about? There are blogs on politics, art, culture, food, hobbies, etc. But...I realized I have yet to see a blog about flying. Now I'm sure there are a few out there, but the fact that I've yet to come across such a blog or a link to one indicates that there must be enough of a dearth of flying blogs to support some interest if I should create one.

So without further ado, I present: Blogging at FL250, Rants and Reflections from a Regional Airline Pilot.

UPDATE: Sylv says there are indeed a number of flying blogs, airline and recreational. I apparently haven't been looking hard enough...or really, at all. Most of the blogs I read are political & cultural.

0 comments: