Tuesday, March 15, 2016

ModAero

This is rather last minute, but I wasn't entirely sure I was going to make it until fairly recently. The ModAero NextGen Aviation Festival will be happening in Conroe, TX (just north of Houston) this Weds-Sat March 16th-19th, and I'll be speaking on the main stage at 12:30PM on Friday. I'll also be participating in a few panel discussions throughout the day. ModAero is an interesting concept, a fly-in/aviation symposium/music festival aimed at younger pilots & aviation enthusiasts. This is their first year, and it'll be interesting to see how it goes. So if you're in the area, come check it out.

4 comments:

Pete Templin said...

How's the 757/767 flying?

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Maya Alexander said...

Thanks for this wonderful post. Loved reading it.

gatwick meet & greet
meet and greet at gatwick

Desert Safari Dubai said...

Desert Safari Dubai
Dubai Desert Safari

Desert Safari Dubai
Dubai Desert Safari
Evening Desert Safari
Evening Safari Dubai

Marina Dhow Cruise
Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise
Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina
Dhow Cruise Dubai

Desert Safari Dubai
Dubai Desert Safari
Evening Desert Safari
Evening Safari Dubai

Desert Safari Dubai
Dubai Desert Safari
Evening Desert Safari
Evening Safari Dubai